Please note...:

--- Since this blog is new and I'm learning on the go, it's still under constant construction. - I appreciate hints, tips, comments, complaint and critiques! Just drop me a line...--- ^-^ thx

Samstag, August 31, 2013

WeekenTIKI
~signs, signs, everywhere signs!

Here's some long overdue Tiki Culture updating! Okay,... updating might not be quite the right word, regarding the vintage origin of Tiki Pop culture. But I'm happy to see so many people still being totally into that cult and style and keeping it alive! This is a collection of some of my favorite signage design of Tiki bars and hotels found mainly via Pinterest.


sources include:
Critiki.com ; Roger Wilkerson' tumblr ; the tikiroom.com forum ; flickriver ; Alicia Hanson's flickr ;
Tikilicious' tumblr ; Tammy Rybaczyk-Barron's pinterest

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...