Please note...:

--- Since this blog is new and I'm learning on the go, it's still under constant construction. - I appreciate hints, tips, comments, complaint and critiques! Just drop me a line...--- ^-^ thx

Montag, Mai 06, 2013

mondayMAKINGS #2
~Drawing a Dream Home~

Drawing of a Black Pearl Farm Hut - 2009
This drawing was made in 2009, when I had one of my peak phases of dreaming wildly about my future, and what I want to do with my live. . .
I was in preparation for the entrance exam and portfolio needed for architecture college, when I found a photo somewhere in the web of this stilt house. It immediately triggered fantasies of becoming a (pearl) diver, living a poor but happy life at a beautiful beach. . . 
hahhh. . . 
woudn't you want to live in that hut, too?! =)

Anyways, of course I had to draw it. And here it is.
Still not my house. . .not even similar to my current home, actually. . .(besides, maybe the leaky walls;b) but still loved and dreamed of.

Someday,. . . I'll built something like that and declare it HOME. ^^ 

. . . Who's with me?! . . . 



Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...