Please note...:

--- Since this blog is new and I'm learning on the go, it's still under constant construction. - I appreciate hints, tips, comments, complaint and critiques! Just drop me a line...--- ^-^ thx

Freitag, September 28, 2012

Huh, what?! DIYary?...

or: an Introduction


     Though I happen to be an architecture&design student, I find myself still quite far from being a professional crafter.
So I thought ..well, wouldn't it be kinda strange to start acting like a tutor here? 
Here in this huge web-world, that's packed with skilled experts in just about every topic and niche…
     ' How could I dare teaching anyone anything?!...'
For I, myself are still a regularly peeking DIY-tutorial-student!

     But then,… that thesis came to my mind, that I'm actually somehow incapable of doing things exactly how they are described anyways.
Seriously, I got some issues there…
     It's just a quirky fact, that I really seem to be off my head when it comes to recipies and similar guided instructions! Something inside me vehemently strives against it... and thereby against my will, too.

     So I regularly end up making things by my own Trial&Error and succumb to the force to take various, often painfully idle alterations, no matter how great the tutorial …
     (making me also an unbelievably bad cook and forced-to-eat-my-food-aloner)...
No matter how much I really want to make that [bag/crochet/papercut/print/cake/drink..etc.] e x a c t l y  how they show it (for it looks just wonderful!), I just can't!
'..whoops!' I go, and find a handful of frozen raspberries in my glass of  "Caipirinha" that I was just happy to have ready to serve… 'Damn, who did that?! =/' … 
     I don't know if there's someone out there, who might recognize this pattern..
-- if so please mail me! Maybe we can start up a self-help group ;) --

     Now, taking into account that - as in case of the raspberries! (try it!!) - these alterations do sometimes bring out splendid results, I thought I could maybe make something like a DIY-diary of my trials through creative crafting. ('hey, wait: DIYary! nice…')
     I'm not sure how far, or actually IF this will significantly differ from a DIY tutorial anyways, but I'm pretty sure  I'll make mistakes during the documentation of things, and also (definitely) change my mind at the very doing moment more than once… and this, I'm going to let you see and maybe be warned better to avoid producing a mess like I'll certainly do.

     So… long story short: ^-^
What you can expect from my DIYary pages will be roentgenized trial to (hopefully) nice & beautiful  "stuff" that bring a little more fun into everyday life. ^-^
     There will rather be craft-storytelling, than before-after short-cuts. (Though I might give those, too, for those with short time or temper;)
      I will (not on purpose) make mistakes here and there for you, so that you can do it right in the end. ;)
Meaning that I'll hide no accidents, slips or faults from you, and try to share my experience and thoughts about it as good as I can, giving tipps, tricks and suggestions on variations, too. ^-^
    
     Hope you're gonna enjoy it.

Keine Kommentare :

Kommentar veröffentlichen

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...